Goals Conference will be held August 2-6. You can access the Conference Schedule here.
Resources for Friday’s membership meeting can be found here.
For those attending in person, here’s what you need to know about accommodations:
- Each team/person attending the conference is responsible for booking their own accommodations. If you have any questions or need assistance, don’t hesitate to let your ASEC team know (call our office)!
- Click here for details regarding accommodation options, including pricing, types of accommodations, and contact information for the RDC Residence.
- The primary type of accommodation available for this conference are four bedroom townhouses. You can make the reservation as a group or as an individual, depending on how many team members from your SA are attending.
- When booking your accommodations, make sure to mention that you are attending the Alberta Students’ Executive Council conference, so that RDC Residence staff can ensure that you are situated in the same area as your peers!
- Meals will be provided throughout the conference (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) thanks to our gracious hosts at SARDC who will be opening up their campus bar for the duration of their conference.